Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Picture Day!

Today was picture day for Will and Ellie! Of course, Will was grumpy and Ellie was uncooperative, but Mindi West was great! She got some really cute shots of them. We will have to get together again when Billy can be there for a family photo session. 

We went to the park for the pictures, and it was gorgeous out, although a little warm. We found a shady area near the water and set up some blankets. Here are some of the resulting pictures...



I will post more as I get them...this is just a little sampling:)

I also tried my hand at making baby legs for the first time today...here they are!

I got the idea from my sister first (thanks Myndi!) and then used the tutorial from a blog called Little Birdie Secrets. http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2008/10/baby-legs-tutorial-make-your-own-leg.html

So easy, and they fit Ellie so well! She will be styling this winter:) I plan to make a few more pairs in different colors and styles.


No comments:

Post a Comment